Information on the processing and protection of personal data
I. Legal framework of processing
Personal Data of Customers and Other Persons (hereinafter referred to as the "Data Subject"), whose personal data are KUMMER Co. Ltd. are processed in accordance with the applicable legal regulations. In particular, Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
II. Privacy Manager
The administrator of the personal data obtained is KUMMER Co. Ltd., Company ID 28297971, with its registered office at Hradcovice 290, post code 687 33 (hereinafter also referred to as the “administrator”).
III. Accuracy of Personal Information
The data subject is obliged to provide his/her personal data (eg when registering, in his/her user account, when ordering from the web interface of the store) correctly and truthfully and without undue delay inform the administrator of the change in his/her personal data.
IV. Purposes of processing and legal basis of personal data processing
- Name, surname (including any amendment characterizing the person or business of the natural person doing business), title (if given by the customer), home or registered address, delivery address, company identification number, VAT number, e-mail address of the data subject, telephone number and the purchase data is processed for the purpose of performing the contract (eg customer identification, order confirmation, order status information, order delivery, issuing tax document); the legal basis for the processing of such data for that purpose is their necessity for the performance of the contract to which the data subject is a party, or for the implementation of the measures taken prior to the conclusion of the contract at the request of the data subject.
The aforementioned personal data are further processed after the fulfillment of the contract, if this is necessary for the fulfillment of the legal obligation imposed on KUMMER Co. Ltd. applies.
- And, history of customer orders made, purchases made and claims made may be processed for the purpose of maintaining the customer's Internet user account; the legal basis for processing this data for that purpose is customer approval.
- Customers' personal information under (a) And they can be processed for the purpose of direct marketing, ie in particular sending commercial messages concerning goods and services to KUMMER Co. Ltd.; the legal basis for the processing of such data in this case is the legitimate interest of KUMMER Co. Ltd.
- First name, surname or other identification and contact details may be KUMMER Co. Ltd. required and processed for the purpose of identifying a person when returning monetary or non-monetary performance due to the termination of the contractual relationship (eg, cancellation of the purchase contract due to withdrawal) or when picking up the goods, and The legal basis for the processing of this data in this case is the legitimate interest of the controller.
- The data subject's identification data in the form of a camera record obtained at KUMMER's Co. Ltd. sales and storage premises may be KUMMER Co. Ltd. processed for the purpose of protecting its property, life and health of persons. In justified cases, they may be handed over to the law enforcement authorities or to other interested parties for the purpose of processing (eg insurance company). The legal basis for the processing of this data in this case is the legitimate interest of KUMMER Co. Ltd.
- When you use our website www.kmrarms.com (the “Website”), KUMMER Co. Ltd. receives and records information from your browser that may include personal information. We use a variety of procedures, such as cookies, to collect this information; this information may include your IP address, unique identifier using "cookies", information about cookies and whether your device has the software necessary to access certain elements, unique identifier of the device and device type, domain, browser type and language, the type of operating system and its settings, state and time zone, previously visited websites, information about your steps on our Website, such as clicks, purchases made, and marked preferences and access times and reference URLs.
- Functional: These cookies are required for the basic functioning of the site and are therefore always enabled; these include cookies that allow you to remember when browsing our Website in a single visit, or - if you wish - at each visit. They help you create the contents of your shopping cart and go through the checkout process, as well as help you secure and meet regulatory requirements.
- Improving Performance: These cookies allow us to improve the functionality of our Website by monitoring their use. In some cases, these cookies improve the response time to your requests and allow us to remember your choices for the site. If you decline these cookies, the recommendations may be inaccurate and your site will slow down.
- Social Media and Advertising: Social media cookies offer the opportunity to connect you to social networks and share content from our Website. Advertising Cookies (third-party cookies) collect information that helps you better tailor advertising to your interests, both on and off our Website. In some cases, the processing of your personal data is part of these cookies. Rejection of these cookies may result in the display of advertisements that are less relevant to you, or the inability to effectively link to Facebook, Instagram or other social networking accounts and/or to prevent you from sharing content on social media.
The legal basis for the processing of the above data for a given purpose is the consent given by the data subject or the legitimate interest of the administrator for the purposes of the basic analysis of website traffic.
V. Provide Personal Information
Provision of personal data referred to in Article IV (a) A and F is a contractual requirement of KUMMER Co. Ltd. First name, surname, home address and e-mail address of the non-business buyer and name, surname (including any amendment characterizing the person or business of the natural person doing business), registered address, VAT number (VAT number) and address e-mails from a buyer who is doing business as a natural person are also the data that must be included in the contract; failure to provide this information may make the contract impossible.
VI. Save time
Personal data will be stored with KUMMER Co. Ltd. for the period of time required by the applicable legislation, unless the period is so determined for as long as the legal reason for processing persists or for the period necessary to determine the exercise or defense of legal claims.
VII. Personal recipient categories:
By processing personal data, KUMMER Co. Ltd. authorize a third party as a processor.
The Administrator is entitled to provide the name, surname (including any amendment characterizing the person or business of the natural person doing business), title (if indicated by the customer), delivery address and telephone number customer to the shipping entity.
- Tax and Legal Service Providers
The Administrator is also entitled to provide personal information to persons providing the Accounting, Tax and Legal Services for the purpose of fulfilling its legal obligations and where necessary to determine, exercise or protect legal claims, whether in judicial, extrajudicial or administrative proceedings.
- Complaint Assessment Bodies
The Administrator is entitled to provide the Complaint Assessment Bodies with tax documents for purchased goods containing, in addition to the legally required particulars, the Customer's email address and telephone number.
- Direct Marketing Entities
The Administrator is authorized to provide an email address and telephone number for the purpose of sending commercial communications to entities that perform this activity for the Administrator as a processor.
- Dispensing/Advertising Service Bodies
The Administrator is authorized to provide identification and contact information, ordering information, purchases and claims made, and a bank account number to dispensing and advertising service providers.
- Customer Addressing Entities
The Administrator may, with the data subject's consent, provide order information and an email address to Customer Addressing Entities for the evaluation of purchased goods and services.
VIII. Right of access to personal data
The data subject has the right to obtain from the controller a confirmation whether or not personal data concerning him are being processed and, if so, he has the right to gain access to such personal data.
IX. Right to correct personal data
The data subject has the right to have the controller correct the inaccurate personal data concerning him without undue delay. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the data subject has the right to complete incomplete personal data, including by providing an additional declaration.
X. Right to delete personal data
The data subject has the right to have the personal data concerning the data subject deleted without undue delay and the data controller is obliged to delete the personal data without undue delay if one of the reasons set out in the General Data Protection Regulation.
XI. Right to Restrict Processing of Personal Data
The data subject has the right to have the controller restrict the processing of his/her personal data, in the cases provided for by the General Data Protection Regulation.
XII. Right to personal data portability
Subject to the conditions laid down in the General Data Protection Regulation, the data subject shall have the right to obtain personal data concerning him which he has provided to the controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and to transmit such data to another controller without the controller to whom the personal data have been provided has been prevented if the processing is based on consent or on a contract and the processing is carried out automatically.
XIII. Right to object to the processing of personal data
The data subject shall have the right at any time to object to the processing of his personal data processed for the legitimate interest of the controller, including profiling based on the legitimate interest of the controller, for reasons specific to his situation. Where personal data are processed for direct marketing purposes, the data subject shall have the right to object at any time to the processing of personal data concerning him for that marketing, including profiling in respect of such direct marketing.
XIV. Right to Revoke Consent to Personal Data Processing
The data subject has the right to revoke his consent to the processing of personal data at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the legality of the processing based on the consent granted prior to its withdrawal. The consent may be withdrawn by e-mail by means of a notice sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, by a written notice sent to the administrator's address. You may also withdraw your consent to receive information about news and discounts and promotions about the manager's goods and services by using the electronic opt-out system by clicking the unsubscribe link directly in your email commercial message.
XV. Exercise rights
The data subject may exercise the above rights by e-mail by means of a notification sent to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org , by written notification to Administrator's headquarters.
XVI. Right to file a complaint
The data subject has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, in particular in the EU Member State of his habitual residence, place of employment or the place where the alleged breach occurred, if he considers that the processing of his personal data violates the General Personal Data Protection Regulation data. In the Czech Republic, the Supervisory Authority is the Office for Personal Data Protection.